- Reg 85 Press Release
- Colorado Ag Nutrients Website
- Nutrient Clearinghouse
- Webinar on Cynaotoxins, Nutrients and Public Health
- Colorado Ag Water Quality Nutrient Management Resources for Producers
- Revised Nitrogen BMP
- Revised Phosphorus BMP
- All About The Herbicide Properties Tool (HPT) By NPIC
- Guidelines for Using Conservation Tillage Under Furrow Irrigation
- Download Free Pesticide Recordkeeping App!
The mission of the Colorado State University Extension program is to conduct research and outreach on important issues facing Colorado citizens, and to provide unbiased, research-based information and training to all of Colorado's communities.
The Colorado State Extension Water Quality program upholds that mission with a team of state and regional water specialists that work on issues important to Colorado water. These issues include, but are not limited to: salinity, irrigation management, agricultural chemical and pesticide management, non-point source pollution, and private well protection. Training programs and best management practices on these issues are available to all interested persons.
Members of the university Water Quality program also work in conjunction with other university and state agencies including the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Department of Agriculture, and the Colorado Water Institute.